Project Engineer - Building Services
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on: 13/04/2017
Salary: 70.00 -> 100.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
MUST be available to start straight away
About the Role
As the Project Engineer, you'll assist the Project Manager in the delivery of projects ensuring sub-contractors are meeting the terms of the contract.
This is a varied role that will require someone that has strong organisational and problem solving skills. Your duties will include completing engineering documentation (design, installation checklists and ITPs), tracking commissioning progress, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, planning/scheduling, managing budgets and other duties as required.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience in a similar role working on large commerical building projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong understanding of building services including mechanical, electrical, controls, security and telecommunications
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision
- Fantastic written and verbal communicational skills
- Capacity to deliver against multiple objectives
- Proven experience managing sub-contractors and contractors
- Project planning experience
- Commercial awareness and experience managing contracts
- Applicants must hold Australian work rights and reside in Perth, WA
Like to Know More?
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Taylor on 08 9323 0237