Regional Wollongong, Illawara & South Coast, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Based in Wollongong - work closer to home
Collaborative environment and enthusiastic team
We are representing a leading superannuation administration organization. They currently require an experienced Project Manager who is able to work end to end or come into a stage of a project and drive outcomes in a highly efficient and collaborative manner.
Predominately you are influential to drive improvements for both IT and Business Processes. This role is heavily focused on process improvements, system integration and a large piece of change management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- 5 years + Project Management experience
- Proven experience influencing and driving IT and Business processes
- Background in Superannuation is highly regarded
- Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Strong team leadership and ability to instill a vision for the project, creating a motivating environment and building a team culture with focus on ownership, delivery and collaboration across business and IT.
- Ability to lead a diverse and distributed team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to accommodate different audiences using the most effective channels
- Ability to manage organisational politics, understand sources of conflict, ensure conflicts of interest are managed properly, facilitate resolution and successfully broker consensus
- Strong business judgement, ability to operate with ambiguous, unclear information
If the above sounds like you, please click on the appropriate link below, or email email@example.com, and quote job number BZ/42131