Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 10/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
VPS4, VPS5, VPS6
A range of current and upcoming opportunities exist for Project Officers with experience in working for the Australian Government.
These roles are strictly not IT, engineering, technical or finance opportunities.
Roles are available at VPS4, VPS5 and VPS6 levels, and range from short-term to long-term contracts.
To be successful in your application, the following skills and attributes are essential:
- Demonstrated experience in project management and/or delivery within the Australian Federal, State or Local Government
- Highly developed written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to write complex reports, and prepare briefs and project plans
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to develop lasting relationships
An appropriate qualification in project management would be advantageous, and the following skills and attributes are highly desirable:
- A tertiary degree or a background in business, science, health or education
- Experience in evaluation, data analysis, regulation, or report writing
- Understanding of Government policy and legislation
- Prior employment in a role requiring work on reform
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst in a non-IT and non-finance environment
If you are available to start immediately and would like to be considered for these exciting and varied opportunities, please apply now with your CV and short cover letter, or connect with Nellie Romanova on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nellieromanova/