Canberra, ACT, Australia
Posted on: 15/03/2017
Salary: AUD 120000.00 -> 150000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Excellent company & team environment
Challenging project work in growing business
Our client is a successful and growing Small Medium Enterprise company in the Defence industry, producing world leading radar and communications systems for the Australian Defence Force and international allies. Specialising in the design and manufacture of highly complex systems, they are experiencing continual success and growth while maintaining their commitment to excellent service and outstanding company culture.
As the Proposal Manager, you will be responsible for managing, planning, and coordinating the bid and tender responses to Defence and commercial clients. You will liaise across engineering, project management, and corporate support staff in order to develop robust and complete proposal solutions. A strong background in Defence and bid or tender management are required, with technical experience in electronics or communications engineering highly desirable.
- Manage, plan, and coordinate resourcing, preparation, approval, and submission of tenders and proposals
- Prepare Proposal Management plans, continuous improvement processes, and briefs and reporting on open and upcoming projects
- Client liaison with Defence and government contacts
- Support Business Development team in additional duties as required
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASDEFCON suite
- Experience in bid / tender management or sales & marketing
- Background in Defence active service and / or engineering role
- Australian Citizen with no ITAR restrictions
- Bachelor Degree highly regarded
- A professional and dedicated company with great personnel and excellent benefits
- Challenging and rewarding project work
- An opportunity to work on world leading Defence systems to enhance ADF capability
If you meet the above requirements apply now or contact Daniel Vaeth-Levin at Hudson Canberra on 02 6229 1558 for a confidential discussion.