Canberra, ACT, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Located in the Parliamentary Triangle
3 Month Assignment with potential for extension
Australian Citizenship and NV1 clearance essential
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Publication Assistant to assist with organizing and cleansing data in a pivotal project that involves extensive data management.
The key duties in this diverse role will include:
- Processing and presenting information in a variety of formats
- Assisting with the publishing of building related information
- Assisting with writing for publication and other correspondence
- Assisting with data cleansing and data entry using hardcopy and online resources
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Prior experience in the use of automated library management systems and databases
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Suite skills
- Proven exposure to web publishing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Australian Citizenship
- NV1 clearance
This role will suit a dynamic individual, who is proactive and analytical. You will need to be able to follow direction and act on it, but also think outside of the box and provide suggestions moving forward. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Please register your interest without delay!
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Barry-Nguyen in our Canberra office on 02 6229 1568, quoting Ref No. 1A/12138. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.