Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Salary: 26.00 -> 28.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Competitive houry rates
True work life balance on officer
Are you an experienced, high level Corporate Receptionist looking for your next opportunity?
Do you thrive in fast paced environments that are vibrant and full of energy?
Are you proud to represent your organization to the best of your ability? If so, then this is the role for you.
As the Corporate Receptionist, you will be more than just the person who meets and greets clients. You will be integral in ensuring that the client experience is flawless. Your day will be fast paced, and there will never be a dull moment, so your ability to thrive under pressure is important.
Your responsibilities will be, to name a few:
- Meeting and greeting clients, ensuring that they are seen to professionally
- Answering a high level of telephone calls
- Mail duties, arranging couriers
- Managing boardrooms and meeting rooms
- Ordering stationary and sundries for the office
- Assisting various departments with administrative duties, such as sales packs, tenders, binding and filing and archiving
- Ensuring the office is clean and tidy
- Basic facilities maintenance
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Reception roles, ideally 1 - 2 years
- Intermediate MS Office skills, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Professional presentation and phone manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Strong client focus and the ability to build rapport with various people, inside and outside the organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a desire to grow and develop
If this sounds like you, the please APPLY below. For a confidential chat about your suitability for the role, please call Leah on 9622 2330 quoting BZ/41572