Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 28/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Permanent full time opportunity
Great CBD location
Opportunity to work in the Education industry
One of our clients within the education sector, are currently in search for an experienced Receptionist. We are looking for a positive, professional and enthusiastic individual, with prior reception experience. Our client provides support to students across Melbourne. They are invested in giving back to their staff through training and continuous support. This role is a strong combination of reception and administration.
If you enjoy being the front face of an organisation and are looking for your next permanent opportunity, apply now. In return, you will gain the opportunity to be part of a very close knit and supportive team environment.
Main tasks include, but not limited to:
- Greeting all clients and visitors in a professional manner
- Maintaining all incoming calls and enquiries
- Managing and maintaining all office stationary supplies
- Booking and maintaining meeting rooms
- Provide general administration support to the team when required
- General ad hoc tasks
- Prior reception experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A professional phone manner and corporate presentation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
As this is a full time permanent opportunity, it will require full working rights. If you are interested, apply now as we are currently interviewing this week for an immediate start.
The consultant managing this role is Bella Kaur, who can be contacted on Bella.Kaur@hudson.com