Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 14/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Work for a leading gloabal recruitment business
Market leading training and developement
Structured career path
Become the best recruitment consultant / team leader you can be, at a firm that will never stop investing in your career.
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. We find them, understand them, connect them and help them grow. As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company, we are now seeking a talented individual with recruitment, sales or HR experience to become part of our growing Sydney team as a recruitment consultant. We have a strong and growing presence in the Asia-Pacific region, and are looking for an ambitious, dedicated professional to join us in the position of Consultant with the potential for future career growth.
About the role:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits
- Varied, exciting role working with blue-chip clients, including ASX100 companies and government organisations
- Transparent career paths, clear promotion targets and bonus structure
- World-class training, tools and resources
- A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers
- Global business: opportunities for international mobility
- Genuinely flexible working options, with up to 4 extra days of leave per year
- A high impact sales professional, you have experience in recruitment or strong background in risk, compliance, audit, legal, tax or business services
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients
- No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
As a Hudson recruitment consultant, you'll be trained by the best and armed with the tools you need to achieve from day one. With us, how quickly you are promoted is entirely down to your determination to achieve success for yourself and the company. Our structured career paths mean that you can choose to pursue a people leader career or an individual specialist career: the choice is yours.
If you can picture yourself expanding your recruitment skills in a rewarding and challenging role, we want to hear from you. At Hudson, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you want to take charge of it, contact Pardeep Thind on email@example.com or +61 2 8233 4327 today to have a confidential discussion about how we can help you reach your potential.