Regional Manager - Middle East Africa Subcontinent
Melbourne Inner, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 11/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
*Would you like to be a key member of an Iconic Australian company?
*Exciting International export business function
*Rewarding financial package with benefits
- Would you like to be a key member of an Iconic Australian company?
- Exciting International export business function
- Rewarding financial package with benefits
About The Company
Bega Cheese is one of Australia's largest and finest public listed companies in the FMCG sector. We are currently looking for an experienced Regional Manager for the Middle East Africa Subcontinent region to join a high performing and dynamic team.
About The Role
As the Regional Manager for the Middle East Africa Subcontinent you will manage the delivery of all in market activities and commercially manage the financial deliverables for the region. You will be responsible for the establishment and nurturing of high quality customer service, satisfaction and relationships for Bega Cheese Limited throughout your region.
As the Regional Manager for the Middle East Africa Subcontinent, you will be responsible for building the Bega business in the region. You will maintain excellent relationships with the current Bega business clientele and look to grow current business engagements. You will also look to build new commercial opportunities to expand the Bega business base within the region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of in market activities and marketing projects
- Recommend and implement price changes
- Meet the financial performance objectives of the region in accordance with approved plans and budgets
- Forecast and track key account metrics, and instigate improvement actions
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth attainment
- Supporting Commercial Manager Sales with business requirements
- Management of key projects ensuring delivery on time
- Administration of contracts and price files
- Prioritise key activities and support changing demands accordingly
Experience & Qualifications
To be successful; ideally you will have minimum of five years' experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager within an FMCG/ Foodservice offshore environment and have completed a tertiary degree in Business or Commerce. Experience within the FMCG industry and distribution processes including International trade/export is essential.
You will be diligent and highly organised with an eye for detail and be self motivated to be successful while working autonomously and as part of the team. Strength in numerical and financial analysis is important to track and manage your business metrics therefore you will need to be highly proficient in Excel with a proven ability to analyse and interpret sales data.
You will be entrepreneurial and capable of initiating new ways to build the Bega Business performance in your region. A proven successful track record of negotiation and influence as well as the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholder is core to this role.
This role provides a competitive salary package and you will also be able to develop a professional development plan with your direct manager to assist in career progression and succession planning.
What you need to do now
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Matthew Day on 03 9623 6520. Alternatively, forward your application to Matthew directly by using the 'Apply for this Job' link below.