Regional Market Manager- Murray/Hume
Regional Albury Wadonga Murray, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 11/04/2017
Salary: AUD -> 142000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Brand new position with a market leading Telco brand
Highly attractive remuneration package + additional benefits
High profile local role
This company is one of the biggest players in the telecommunications space nationally and provide a wide range of products and services to customers across the country. A brand new opportunity now exists at a local level for a Regional Market Manager to come aboard and drive market share across the Murray/Hume region
- take note that this is not your traditional sales management role. The main focus for this individual will be to build company reputation through the nurturing of relationships with the community at a ground roots level -sales experience will definitely help with this, but the majority of growth in market share will be an organic result of these relationships.
- Proactive engagement with customers, sales channels, local organisations and community groups
- Various sales activities associated with B2B & B2C customer growth
- Planning, development and delivery of local market plans
- Management of media relations at a local level
- Local event planning and delivery
- Budgeting and ROI forecasting
- Tertiary qualified in a business or related discipline
- 5+ years in a multi-channel Area or Sales Management role (B2B & B2C) in a large corporate arena (ideally within FMCG, Retail or Telco)
- You have strong community engagement experience and currently play an active role in the local community
- both personally & professionally
- You have strong marketing experience at a senior level, especially in areas concerning acquisition, strategy, advertising and events
- You are a problem solver with corporate affairs and media relations experience
- You thrive on working autonomously, but also work effectively as part of a team
You will be charged with understanding your regional market and will be responsible for translating this information to produce local marketing strategies and will be responsible for the overall plan for local growth. You will be accountable for the achievement of customer base development across both B2B & B2C markets and play a pivotal role with both state and national teams to ensure this is achieved effectively.
This role is suited to someone who comes from a background in multi-channel Sales within a large organisation, particularly within FMCG or retail.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gavan Wills in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6665.