Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 16/03/2017
Salary: 500.00 -> 550.00 per day
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Opportunity to work within an exciting transformation program
A chance to partner with key stakeholders and make valuable impacts
Hone in on your expert communication skills and analytical mindset
You will play a critical part in bringing the business knowledge to life by producing meaningful and relevant reports in support of multiple business users across the organization.
The role is a mix of data sourcing, reporting, analysis and presenting to stakeholders across the business. We are looking for a dedicated analyst that can handle multiple tasks at once; draw insightful conclusions in support of business requests; and have the ability to take the information provided and produce meaningful management reporting.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data from multiple existing sources and reports
- Design and produce dashboards and reports for the overall business
- Provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends to stakeholders in an ad-hoc, weekly or monthly basis
- Develop competency to read data and turn into a story to present to the business
- Run or assist in running project meetings
- Ensure tasks and ad-hoc requests are tracking efficiently and according to the project
- Understand stakeholder requests to adapt and shape reports accordingly
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience producing management dashboards
- Understanding of project or operations dimensions
- Advanced analytical skill set to drive insights from the data
- Ability to transform the data into relevant and accurate reports
- Advanced Excel is absolutely required
- Experience with SQL and Access; Tableau is preferred but not essential
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link or contact Shelley Barclay on email@example.com.