Risk Analyst (Data)
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Salary: AUD 65000.00 -> 75000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
High performing diverse and growing organisation
Excellent work environment, benefits and interesting work
CBD Based - $75,000 package
Reporting to the Senior Risk Leader, you will be responsible for intimately influencing the way risk is managed across the business and impacts multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and control the database links between multiple business units
- Analyse data, design and execution tests based on identified risks
- Implement tests developed by Risk Analysts into Risk Management tools
- Write scripts to efficiently use the data provided
- Assist with the development and implementation of a centralised risk review function
- Develop and enhance centralised monitoring processes to target specific risk areas and identify exceptions for targeted risk reviews
- Investigate centralised monitoring exceptions
- Analyse risk findings to enhance risk assessment, monitoring and mitigation
- Implement changes to better identify and control misconduct
- Completion or working towards an Accounting or Risk qualification
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel coupled with outstanding data extraction and manipulation techniques
- Experience in database administration
- Great customer service stakeholder engagement, excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in industries with large customer/data requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join a innovative market leading organisation in a growing role. You will have a direct impact on commercial decisions and help drive continued profitability through the analysis you provide.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.