RPO Sourcing Specialist - Unisys, Canberra
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Posted on: 17/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Join Hudson's RPO solution in partnership with Unisys
Fast paced, Volume IT recruitment sourcing
Canberra based role with great remuneration
New to the Canberra market, this role will see the successful candidate support our onsite team at Unisys with amazing candidates and research for their upcoming and existing roles across Australia and NZ.
Our client, Unisys, is a global information technology company that solves organizations' most pressing IT business challenges. With more than 20,000 employees serving clients around the world, their offering includes cloud and infrastructure services, applications services, business process outsourcing services and high-end server technology.
As a key member of the onsite recruitment team you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and securing exceptional talent, whilst providing an excellent candidate experience
- Researching and mining available candidates
- Building relationships with passive / potential candidates, to create active talent pools
- Being creative in your sourcing technique whilst using the standard methods of LinkedIn, Social Media, Google and Booleen searches
- Screening and shortlisting preferred candidates candidates
- Scheduling Interviews
- track record of delivering excellent sourcing and project outcomes
- fast paced sourcing and recruitment experience at many levels
- experience working in a complex environment with competing clients and priorities
- superior communication skills
- a passion for candidate care
- volume recruitment experience
- 3+ years sourcing experience
You will be able to demonstrate your
Hudson RPO's mission is simple. We are committed to delivering exceptional recruitment solutions to our clients and providing our people with exceptional career opportunities. At Hudson RPO, you are valued, developed and supported to become a highly skilled individual advisor. Our tagline, "From Great People to Great Performance," speaks to our commitment and dedication to providing a great working experience.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.