Senior Communication & Community Engagement Professional
Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 14/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Collaborative & Supportive Work Environment
Short Term Contract Opportunity
As the Senior Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Professional you will have an interesting and varied role that is focused on maintaining the stakeholder engagement plan for a local government body and be responsible for the effective management of external communications.
- Understanding and experience in implementing communications strategies to support organisational objectives
- An excellent understanding of stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Confident and professional communicator
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Public Relations or 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a Government organisation preferred but not essential
Do have a proven track record in stakeholder engagement and experience implementing successful communications campaigns? This is the role for you!
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Wagstaff in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2248.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.