Senior Communications Adviser
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Large Government Authority
Initial six month contract
VPS5 Equivalent rate - immediate start!
Join this important Government Authority and write the strategic communications plan for this high profile project changing the future of the state. If you are an exceptional communications all rounder then here is an opportunity to utilise your skill-set and have a tangible impact.
As the Senior Communications Adviser you will deliver on a broad range of external communications milestones, as well as develop a plan for Stakeholder Engagement. You will be immersed within a truly collaborative team of seven. The culture is one of honesty, empowerment and ongoing support.
- Develop and deliver a strategic communications and stakeholder engagement plan
- Actively drive external communications and engagement and deliver high quality, communications collateral
- Manage stakeholders by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with targeted groups
- Monitor and improve the performance of communications and stakeholder engagement strategies to ensure they are in line with the organisation's objectives
- Create and deliver Stakeholder Engagement presentations
- Help write the communications piece for Stakeholder Engagement Events
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and attention to detail, with demonstrated experience in writing strategic communications plans
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, and effectively identify and resolve issues or problems.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar communications role
- Essential : Tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience in digital communications
- Public Sector experience is desirable
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Noble at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6794 or Emma Elliott at 9623 6521.