Senior Consultant - Rail Assets
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 16/03/2017
Salary: AUD 90000.00 -> 120000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Strategic Rail Assets Projects
$90-120K Package| Big 4 Advisory Consultancy
Exceptional Career Exposure and Development Potential
Senior Consultant to work on strategic rail assets and/or signalling engineering projects with a business improvement focus. Good business analysis, project management and stakeholder engagement skills including the ability influence all levels across the organisation particularly senior stakeholders is required. You will be committed to exceeding client expectations through strong communication and presentation skills and by demonstrating strong business acumen. You will be supported by a Big 4 that turns businesses around and gets them back to peak perfromance.
This Big 4 has a reputation for helping their clients grow and structure their operations to deliver improved business performance, drive shareholder value and create a competitive, sustainable advantage. They bring deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to help their clients solve their most complex and strategic business problems.
Current opportunity exists for an experienced business process analyst/project engineer to advise on the development, integration and streamlining of operational-wide processes following a strategic review. Your ability to process requirements through issue identification and understanding of workflows and process design in a rail infrastructure context, will enable you to deliver outcomes in an expedient and thorough manner.
Exceptional facilitation and communication skills are required and your ability to align disparate business functions under business objectives will ensure your success. You will need to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ensure tight controls are delivered within specified timeframes. Working closely with key business leaders across the client team, your agenda is to initially evaluate current business operations, identify immediate changes for improvement, while considering strategic transformational goals as well as other projects as directed by the Senior Manager.
Who this role suits
- We are looking for a motivated and committed individual with commensurate experience in business process mapping, improvement and re-engineering through acquired experience in like projects.
- You will possess rail and/or signal engineering experience in the rail industry, complemented with a sound understanding of the asset life cycle and an ability to analyse issues and recommend solutions taking into account both technical and commercial factors
- Rail Sector Experience either in a consulting environment OR equivalent client side. Min 4 years experience
- This highly visible role will support and coach others so you will have communication skills second to none supported by commercial acumen, high level business analysis, practical problem solving skills, auditing capability, as you seek to understand and maximise the drivers of business success
- End to end project management skills
- Strategic asset management and continuous improvement focused. You will have a proven track record in business improvement influencing at all levels including front line and business leaders
- Degree Qualification in a related discipline
- Permanent or contract role available.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.