Senior Hydraulic Consultant
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Stable local business with loyal client base
Solid list of marquee clients and repeat business
Enviable reputation in local construction industry
Rarely does an opportunity arise for an ambitious, hard working individual to take on responsibility and potentially buy ownership in a successful small business.
Operating for close to 20 years in the Newcastle area, this consultancy provides hydraulics design, project supervision and site management services to the construction industry on new and existing builds.
Ideally, though not essentially, I am looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and focused individual who possesses:
- Experience as a plumber and a desire to learn more and progress your career
- Experience as an hydraulic designer with CAD and/or Revit experience
- A passion for delivering quality work and building sound client relationships
- An Associate Diploma of Hydraulics
- Membership to the Australian Hydraulic Services Association
- Membership to the Institution of Engineers
You will have experience in plumbing, services design, CAD programming and ideally Revit experience.
You will be ambitious, eager to take on responsibility and manage staff, and eventually look to buy into a business with huge long term potential.
This is a unique opportunity that is best discussed in person. Please call Alex Brennan on 02 4927 2249 for more detail.