Senior Manager, Operational Risk
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 7/02/2017
Salary: 130000.00 -> 150000.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Market leading bank
9-12 month fixed-term contract
$130-150k p.a. depending on experience
Our client is a market leading financial services institution that requires an Operational Risk Manager to cover a 9-12 month fixed-term contract.
Working within the first line of defence, you will be required to use your outstanding managerial skills and operational risk experience to manage a global team towards achieving business outcomes.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the business to gain their support on vital risk issues
- Give high level strategic advice around current and upcoming risks
- Oversee and ensure compliance with relevant legislation and frameworks
- Review key activities / processes and identify risk-related issues
- Manage a global team of compliance professionals
We are seeking someone with experience in a market leading accounting or banking firm. You will have extensive experience managing diverse international teams within compliance. Additionally, you will be experienced across the three lines of defence with audit experience being highly desirable. It is essential that you are tertiary degree qualified and have outstanding communication skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Solomon Hanks on 02 8233 2307 or email@example.com