Senior Policy Officer and Policy Officer
Melbourne West, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 19/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Immediate Start - VPS 4 and VPS 5 Equivalent
Vibrant new organisation
An exciting opportunity to join a newly created organization that is changing the face of the government. There are currently three opportunities available for 2 x Senior Policy Officers and 1 x Policy Officer.
Working as a Policy officer your key responsibilities will be:
- Research and provide strategic and high quality policy advice
- Prepare submissions and briefs to Ministers and key stakeholders
- Prepare cabinet submission. Parliamentary questions and briefing notes
- Provide analysis and expert policy advice to Minsters the Secretary and senior officers on the policy and strategic implications.
- Contribute to the policy projects and analysis relating to the development and implementation of the organization.
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders on a diverse range of complex issues
- Previous government experience
Working as a Senior Policy office your key responsibilities will be:
The successful applicants will have:
This is a three month role with the opportunity to apply for longer term fixed term positions.
If this position sounds like you please press APPLY Now or call Emma Grant on 03 9623 6571 for a confidential discussion