Senior Project Engineer - Civil
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on: 13/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Urgent role with immediate start
4 week contract with possible extensions
North of Perth
As the Senior Project Engineer you'll be responsible for managing a large MRWA project based north of Perth. In this role you will be responsible for technical writing, preparing method statements, planning and scheduling work and providing technical support around formwork, falsework and temporary works.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Extensive experience working on mid to large Main Roads (MRWA) projects
- Familiar with Government/Local Government projects and procedures
- Confident with contract administration
- Well developed scheduling and cost estimation background
- Ability to supervise contractors
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Certify progress payments in accordance with agreed/established target points within the project time line,
- Communicate effectively at all levels and respond efficiently to any matters raised
- Strong understanding safety management
- You must be either an Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
- 4 week contract with possible extensions
- Role based north of Perth
- Immediate start
What's on Offer?
Like to Know More?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Taylor on (08) 9323 0237