Senior Structural Revit Drafter - Buildings
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 17/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Canberra based role
Structural Revit Drafter
- Canberra based role
- Call Matthew Smee
- Managing Consultant - Engineering 02 6229 1522
- Leading Global Consultancy
- Work with highly capable and experienced team
Are you sick of the daily commute in Sydney and wanting a change of pace and better lifestyle choice while maintaining a challening career? This is a fantastic opportunity in Canberra to work for a global consultancy.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a Senior Structural Revit Drafter to play a key role in a very busy Building Services Team where play a key role in providing engineering drafting support in Revit and Autocad to the project managers and clients, ensuring quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
More specifically, you'll:
- Provide drafting services in respect to a range of buildings, including government and commercial.
- Provide experience and skills in areas of reinforcement concrete detailing; structural steel detailing, masonry, concrete panels and all other accepted construction methods;
- Maintain knowledge of appropriate technical standards, legislation, codes of practice and Australian standards in general.
- Provide input into the planning of projects and assisting project managers to correctly scope out projects and have appropriate inputs and outputs and verification activities.To be successful in this role you'll need:
Your Capability and Experience
- Extensive experience in the use of REVIT, conversant with web based document management applications such as Aconex, and Teambinder,
- Good knowledge of relevant codes, standards, legislation and practices.
- Ability to work effectively and competently with people at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to work without supervision; effective time management and strong organisational skills
In return for your efforts, you'll be compensated with a generous salary package in line with your experience, and the opportunity to work with some of Australia's finest engineers in a collegiate, respectful and flexible environment that values developing people to their full potential.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity with a highly experienced Consultant with over 14 years experience in the Engineering and Construction market in Canberra, please call Matthew Smee
If you wish to consider other opportunities and discuss your career in engineering, please don't hesitate to contact me either.