Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Short Term Contract with a Government Client
SOE, SCCM, Scripting
- Short Term Contract
- Queensland Government
- SOE, SCCM, Scripting
- Image management (using MDT, WDS, Powershell and SCCM)
- Design, build and maintain suitable SOE deployment process, in conjunction with the ICT team.
- Administer remote and automated image deployment process for Win10, 8, and 7.
- Patch management (using WSUS or SCCM).
- Software distribution (using SCCM) - Desktop application deployment and configuration (via automated and manual means).
- Integration and testing support - assist in the rollout of new patches and updates
- Desktop support - Define, document, implement and maintain SOE/Active Directory security and group policies, in conjunction with the ICT team.
- Hardware and software breakfix - 2nd Level Management and support all end-user SOE's (including Office 365) and peripherals.
- Co-ordinate 3rd party support of the designated owned end user devices.
- SOE sociability testing for new applications, application updates and SOE patches.
- Installs, moves, adds, changes - Install, configure, and deploy new mobile/PC devices.
- Asset management disposal, ensuring secure wiping of any residue data.
- Support for remote wiping of devices via Bitlocker.
- Software management (desktop) using Applocker
- 2nd level experience in Microsoft Win10, 8 and 7 enterprise technologies, hardware, software applications (Microsoft IE 11 and Office 2016/13/10) and network connectivity
- Highly developed practical knowledge of MDT, WDS, Powershell, WSUS and SCCM (2012)
- Extensive skillsets in Applocker and Bitlocker
- A customer service focus with excellent communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and independently achieve goals
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your skills across SOE, using SCCM and scripting for a respected government client of ours. As part of their ICT division, you will be responsible for SOE deployment process', supporting all end-user SOE's.
You will be joining an IT team delivering services to multiple clients, and are expected to provide quality expertise with excellent customer service. This is a short term contract with the possibility of some extension. If you are a SOE expert interested in new opportunities, this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
You will be responsible for:
You will bring:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Ref No: 4A/17333
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.