Software solutions sales role - Move into corporate sales
Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Salary: AUD 50000.00 -> 150000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Here is an opportunity to move into corporate sales and earn $150K - $200K+
An aptitude for technology wil help, but an inbuilt drive for success is the key
Full training, working for a well respected business on the coast
It's fairly rare to find a technology and solutions business that is willing to give someone from outside the industry a go. Fortunately this client believes that some fresh blood into the team is what they need and are willing to coach and mentor the right person to success. Having said that, they aren't looking for any old mediocre sales person, you need to have been a proven performer in your respective feild and you need to have an absolute burning hunger for success.
This client is a well established provider of a wide variety of technology and software solutions. They have some of the highest paid people in the country working for them and know what it takes to succeed. What we are looking for is a true, nature born sales person who is a quick learner and is willing to do what it takes to succeed.
- Call a combination of new and existing customers to set appointments to meet with them
- Under the direction and guidance of the sales manager your will learn how to ask the right questions to uncover your customers pain points and ulitmately lead them to a purchasing decision
- Sell a range of software solutions, many of which tie into customers existing accounting systems
- Produce quotes and proposals for customers, follow up on them once the client has had time to review and then close the deal
- This is a high volume sales role, as such it is expected that you will make a lot of calls, do alot of businesses and even walk into businesses to introduce yourself if you spot new ones when you are out in the field
How we will know that you are the person that we are looking for:
- have a proven track record of hitting targets
- be a smart, confident and ambitious person
- have the ability to relate to a wide variety of people
- understand that in order to earn serious money you are going to need to learn some new skills
- not be too precious or nervous about rolling your sleeves up and doing what it takes, make the calls, do the visits, get the quotes out, follow up, close the deals and everyone's favorite, make sure that your paperwork is still all in order
This is an industry where senior people earn in excess of $300,000 per year and there are people in the country earning over $1,000,000 per year. Obviously not everyone has what it takes to succeed in this business and it's certainly no walk in the park, but if you are a good communicator, are professional at what you do, understand people and have a good head on your shoulders, you can go a long way.
If you are ready to push yourself and set yourself up for the future please apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.