Specialist HR Recruiter
Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 19/03/2017
Salary: AUD 60000.00 -> 65000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Global Organisation - Sponsorship Available
Great Team & Lively Culture in a Global Organisation
High Performance & Results Driven Environment
We are a successful, ambitious Asia Pacific business with growth quarter on quarter, a recognised brand in the Sydney market and a top tier client base. As part of our continued growth, we are looking for overseas talent to continue our success.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and successful recruitment consultant to join our specialist Sydney HR recruitment practice.
Being a true specialist consultant, you will:
- Run your own 360 desk focusing on specialist HR roles
- Build effective talent pools, proactively identifying top talent and quicky growing your HR network
- Conduct candidate assessment and make recommendations on suitability to clients for open roles
- Build your business quickly with our recognised, well regarded brand and long-standing preferred client agreements
What you will get in return:
- Career progession: Built on meritocracy where you'll determine your rate of progress
- Generous reward: Clear reward and recognition programs - transparent commission and remuneration structure AND local/global trips to celebrate your wins!
- High performance culture: Both a high performance and fun culture where you will work alongside and learn from experienced and successful colleagues while enjoying the social side of working in a sales team.
- Autonomy: Treated as an individual and given the autonomy to bring your own style and methods to reaching your goals.
Not to mention...
- A great lifestyle
You've probably already got a fair idea of the lifestyle here in Sydney. You're probably thinking amazing beaches, great climate that's not too hot and not too cold, a brilliant social scene offering plenty of sport, music and entertainment. You would be right, which is why Sydney is one of the world's great tourist destinations. So just imagine actually living here!
But don't just make the career move because of lifestyle, look at the financial benefits. Here are some things you should know.
Sydney - for success in business and the lifestyle!
- Economically, Sydney largely escaped the GFC and remains a buoyant and growing economy which is larger than that of Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. Yes really!*
- It has the fifth highest net wages in the world - ahead of London and nearly equal to New York - according to a 2012 UBS comparison of city prices and salaries.
- The 2012 Mercer Worldwide Quality of Living Survey ranks Sydney 10 out of 221 cities, offering a safe environment with excellent education and health care.
If you're serious about taking the next step in your recruitment career with us in Sydney AND you have what it takes to be successful, submit an application using the link below.
You can find more information on us here -
You can also contact the HR practice Manager using the following contact details. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
HR Recruitment Manager
Clare Williams : email@example.com : +61 2 8233 2528