Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 21/03/2017
Salary: AUD 65000.00 -> 80000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Fantastic Career Opportunity
Flexible Working Hours
A Hong Kong listed Property Developing Company is expanding their operations internationally and are seeking an experienced and self motivated stand alone corporate Bookkeeper to join their Sydney team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within the property & construction industry.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in a full function accounting position, they will able to work autonomously as this is a stand alone position and be able to work effectively in a very small office environment. This is a great opportunity for candidates with previous experience working in Hong Kong.
- Month end financial reporting
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Data entry including but not limited to the processing of receipts, invoices, credit notes, payroll, bank transaction and reconciliations etc.
- Managing cash expense claims processing
- Preparation of BAS/IAS/GST/FBT and other ATO returns
- Liaising with the ATO and other contractors
- Office administration and ad-hoc duties
- Report to directors and CFO of the company
- Appropriate degree qualifications in Accounting
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in Cantonese
- The ability to work autonomously and to be self-motivated is essential
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Good understanding of NSW & Australian Taxation systems
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working within the Property industry highly desirable
- Experience working for a start up company highly desirable
If you are interested in this position please send through your CV. If you have any other queries please contact Luke in the Sydney office on 02 8233 4346.