Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: AUD 56000.00 -> 65000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Growing Commercial Real Estate Agency
A chance for you to develop and grow
Supportive culture and true mentorship!
Hudson is proud to partner with leading organizations within the Commercial and Residential Real Estate industry in Melbourne.
If you are driven, motivated and proactive and have a passion for Commercial Real Estate, then this is the job for you.
Hudson has an immediately available opportunity for a dynamic and hard working Team Administrator. In this role, you will be supporting the Sales and Leasing team and report to the CEO.
As the successful Team Administrator, you will be determined to provide exceptional support to your colleagues.
You will be a strong team player with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all areas of the organization. You will be hard working and have strong attention to detail and be highly organized.
Experience working within the Real Estate industry would be ideal.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING!
To be successful as the Team Administrator, you will bring, amongst other things:
- Strong knowledge of InDesign and the MS Suite
- Previous industry experience within property / sales leasing administration
- A positive and proactive attitude
- The willingness to further develop your knowledge and understanding of the property industry
- Tertiary qualifications in property will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to be calm under pressure, and not fluster easily
- A common sense and logical approach to how you do your work
- document and correspondence preparation, including tenders and submissions
- creating and maintaing files and databases
- preparing marketing material and collateral
- liasing with interal and external stakeholders, including banks and solicitors
- preparing invoices
- preparing sales packs and correspondence to internal and external clients
- preparing letters of offer to lease, sublease
- preparing system updates and database management to ensure that accurate details are recorded
- collating and preparing monthly reports
- reviewing documentation and assisting with other compliance related documents
- attending meetings and preparing, collating and distributing minutes and agendas
- any other ad hoc administrative tasks as required
This is a great role, which has true variety and will give you the chance to continually learn and develop.
As the Team Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Leasing team in all aspects, thus ensuring the success of the wider organisation. Your day will be truely varied, and will involve:
If you tick the boxes, APPLY below.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please phone Leah on (03) 9622 2330. If you are experienced in Property / Real Estate, it is great for you to keep in touch with me for any upcoming opportunities or to discuss your next career move. Hudson loves getting to know you and your skills and, because only a few roles are advertised online, it's a good idea to get in touch.