Sydney Inner, NSW, Australia
Posted on: 17/02/2017
Salary: 500.00 -> 600.00 per day
Job type: Temporary/Contract
A growning Australian brand is embarking on a transformation journey, for which they are looking for a Technical Writer to write out their Standard Operating Procedures.
This is a 3 month contract on a discreet piece of work. You will be responsible for the following,
- Reviewing existing documentation and creating new procedures
- Building strong relationships with the SMEs to get the info you need to write the documents
- Validating the procedures to make sure the information is accurate
In order to succeed in this role, you will
- Have 1-2 years Technical Writing experience within Financial Services (mandatory)
- Have a pragmatic, logical approach
- Be resilient
- Have an analytical mind set to probe and ask the right questions, as well as fact-finding where need be
- Be engaging and have demonstrated excellent stakeholder engagement skills
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to reach out to Abeer Muhammad in our Sydney office.