Transport and ITS Roles
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on: 13/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Major Infrastructure Project Opportunities - Transport, Traffic and ITS
Hudson is a leading global recruitment specialist with a proven track record in the Australian market. At Hudson Technical and Engineering we connect you with preferred employers in the Melbourne market across State Government, Consultancy and Construction firms.
Due to a positive outlook in the infrastructure sector within Victoria and increasing demand from our existing client base, this is an expression of interest for suitably qualified Transport specialists. In particular we are seeking the following Transport specialists to work across projects such as the Level Crossing Removals, OSARS, City-Tulla-Widening, Western Distributor and M80 Widening:
- Transport and Traffic Engineers
- Transport Modellers and Planners
- ITS Engineers
- ITS Managers and Section Leaders
- Transport/Civil Drafters
- 12D Drafters
As the ideal Engineering candidate you will have extensive experience in the local Melbourne market across a design or construction focus including:
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering, Transport or relevant Australian recognised qualifications
- Proven experience on local road, rail, tunnel, bridge, earthworks and civil projects
- A deep specialisation in your area of Transport and Civil Engineering
- An understanding within ITS Engineering and professional experience in this field across Victoria, Australia.
- As a Transport/Traffic Engineer or Planner, ideally SIDRA, VISUM, SCATS or Microstation knowledge
- As an ITS specialist it is essential to have local Victorian experience on transport or infrastructure projects
- As a Drafter excellent experience in CAD (12D, AutoCAD, Microstation, etc)
- Client-facing roles on local projects will always be strongly considered
The opportunities we are providing span from State Government, multidiscipline engineering consultancies or major contractors. We are providing specialist opportunities across the major local infrastructure projects with a strong capacity shown from our clients specifically in the Transport space.
In return for your skills and experience, Hudson seek to introduce you to industry-leading opportunities in the Civil engineering discipline within Melbourne - we will never share your details without your consent.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Oliver Thomson in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6612.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.