Administrator / Project Coordinator
Auckland Inner, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 23/03/2017
Salary: 30.00 -> 35.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Auckland CBD location - Large established organisation
Immediate start - 10 month contract
$30- $35 p/h depending on experience + Holiday Pay
Based in Auckland CBD in beautiful offices, this organisation is a leading professional services firm in New-Zealand.
This role is part of the IT and governance team, who have a focused and passionate culture.
The work this team does is crucial to the overall performance of the organisation, ensuring they can work to their strict deadlines and provide first class service to their clients.
In this role you will be supporting the IT manager and their direct team with a wide range of duties including:
- Ensuring best practices and in place and followed
- Processing invoices and reconciliations
- Organising IT log ins
- Coordinating between the IT, helpdesk and operations teams
- Updating the internal intranet with communication
- Stock audits and project administration
This is a great opportunity for a savvy administrator who is interested in gaining more experience within the IT or projects space.
This role has an immediate start and will be for 12 months covering maternity leave, with long term career opportunities available for the right person.
For this role we are seeking a technically minded and driven administrator who can be the glue of this busy team.
- Senior administration experience
- IT savvy and technically minded
- Exception coordination and communication skills
Like to know more?