Business Analyst - Contract
Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Exposure to new technologies
Project driven contract
Our client is a large well known organisation in Christchurch that has some exciting projects about to kick off so need an experience Business Analyst to come on board and hit the ground running.
Key skills we're looking for:
- Proven experience mapping, analysing and designing business processes; looking strategically at business problems
- The ability to collate, aggregate and triage disparate information into concise requirements, problems and needs; a high level of skill analysing data/data structures
- Ability to build rapport with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and challenge established thinking; creating a plan for stakeholder analysis and ongoing engagement
- Experience working within different frameworks and methodologies; Agile being the most pertinent
- Clear and confident verbal communication skills and pre-eminent written skills; a proven experience running workshops and delivering training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is self motivated.
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact our Senior Consultant Angela Butler in our Christchurch office on 03 977 8579 quoting Ref No. BZ/42466. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence