Business Analyst (Portfolio Analyst) - Contract
Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 17/02/2017
Salary: 105.00 -> 115.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Contract role with competitive hourly pay
Strategically important assignment with high-level stakeholder engagement
Part of larger portfolio of work with multiple work streams
Our client, who plays a key role in the Public sector, is seeking a capable and committed Senior Business Analyst with experience working at Portfolio level for an immediate start.
We're looking for a self-starter who prides on making roles their own, to review current P3 processes, providing qualitative analysis, review and identifying opportunities for improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis and Assessment
- Engagement and Advice
- Executive Reporting
- Resource Mapping
- Demand Forecasting
- Creating and maintaining a dashboard for management oversight
- Creation and maintenance of KPI's
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Pre-eminent organisational skills, including workflow management
- A personal drive to achieve a high standard, as well as a strong sense of initiative
- Unrivalled communication skills with an ability to articulate technical information in an easy-to-understand manner
- In particular, candidates with a legal background or proven ability to understand and communicate with a legal audience.
Additionally, you will be results orientated, and have exceptional attention to detail. As well as analytical, you will be flexible to support the scoping and planning of portfolios.
Successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
Apply now or contact Joseph Chetcuti on (04) 9179262 for a confidential chat about this exciting opportunity.