Business Process Analyst (Contract)
Wellington Central, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 19/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
6 month contract role
Develop your contracting experience
Passionate and hard working team
We are seeking an experienced Process Analyst to work on a large programme of work with our well known Wellington client. The purpose of the role is to analyse current business processes against strategic objectives as well as making recommendations on improving existing business processes through new product development.
You will be working independently, but be part of a growing team and we are looking for someone who can engage with all levels of people in the business. You must be able to build relationships quickly with internal stakeholders.
Key skills we're looking for:
- Proven experience mapping, analysing and designing business processes; looking strategically at business problems
- Concrete business analysis experience within IT projects (albeit a background as a Technical BA is not-essential); this role will require the successful applicant to become familiar with in-house systems/bespoke technologies
- The ability to collate, aggregate and triage disparate information into concise requirements, problems and needs; a high level of skill analysing data/data structures
- Ability to build rapport with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and challenge established thinking; creating a plan for stakeholder analysis and ongoing engagement
- Experience working within different frameworks and methodologies; Agile being the most pertinent
- Clear and confident verbal communication skills and pre-eminent written skills; a proven experience developing business cases and other proposal documentation.
For a confidential discussion please contact Chris Gibbons on 04 917 9273 or apply through the link to be considered for the role.