Client Services Coordinator
Auckland Inner, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: 50000.00 -> 60000.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
CBD location - Professional services firm
Immediate start until end of November
$50k - $60k+ depending on experience
Based in Auckland CBD, this organisation is a well known corporate firm within the professional services sector.
They have modern and corporate offices with a hardworking and focused work culture for you to join.
In this senior role, you will be responsible for managing all client services and reception duties whilst guiding and mentoring your team.
You will be looking after 2-3 other junior staff members, so previous people management or supervising skills would be highly advantageous with a client services or hospitality role.
Day to day you will be:
- Attending to and hosting clients in the office
- Organising all aspects of meetings, client functions and in-house events
- Booking and coordinating travel, accommodation and seminars
- Running the front of house team to assist in the above
- Client and key stakeholder liaison
This role is starting in June and will be covering leave, working through until the end of November.
The ideal candidate
You will have proven client services or senior reception experience, working for a corporate organisation.
You will be calm under pressure, have oodles of energy, with the ability to deal with high level executives and clients one minute, whilst managing your team to execute duties efficiently and effectively the next.
- Previous senior reception and/or client services experience
- Accustomed to a corporate environment and standards
- People management and/or supervision experience
- Able to build key relationships with senior staff
- Passionate about people and providing to notch service
Like to know more?