EA and Team Administrator
Auckland Inner, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Salary: 28.00 -> 28.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Immediate start for approx. 6-8 weeks
$28 p/h + Holiday Pay
Based in Grafton, this organisation is one of the largest providers of aged care and services within New Zealand.
They have recently created a new business unit in line with current demands, and are seeking an experience and self motivated PA who enjoys "giving back" in this community focused yet corporate role.
This is a brand new role within a new business unit, so you will have the ability to help shape this role and create new processes and guidelines.
- Diary and email support for the GM
- Organising and taking part in meetings
- Creating agendas, minute taking and distributing action points
- Creating and testing administration processes
- Ad hoc team administration
This role has an immediate start and will be for approximately 6 to 8 weeks in the first instance, working standard hours.
You will be forward thinking, able to identify process improvement and have a positive can do attitude within this changing environment.
- PA/EA experience
- Advanced word, excel and outlook skills
- Comfortable with minute taking
- Looking for a role with a "feel good" factor
- Available immediately
Like to know more?