Auckland Inner, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: 80000.00 -> 90000.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Manukau location with onsite parking!
80-90k pro rata
10 Month Fixed Term Contract starting mid May
A kiwi built, global organisation well-known for their vibrant and fun culture within the FMCG industry are looking for an experienced EA for a fixed term contract covering a maternity leave.
This executive assistant position primarily reports to the CEO and Group People officer, whilst also overseeing one direct report who also supports two other senior leadership team members. The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Diary management
- Managing overseas schedules and meetings within different time zones
- Organising offsite meetings
- Organising travel and tracking expenses
- Processing invoices
- Collating reports, creating board packs and meeting agendas
- Dictating meeting minutes
- Developing event plans, organising team events
- Adhoc project coordination
The Ideal Candidate:
This is an extremely busy role in a very fast paced environment so we are looking for someone who has high organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- 4+ years PA/ EA experience supporting at a senior executive level
- High integrity and a solid work ethic
- Sound organisational skills
- Proven time management and prioritising skills
- Be proactive and assertive
- Be able to work independently and autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a once in a blue moon opening so don't let this opportunity pass you by!