Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Management Accountant role with well-known Commercial Business
Strong company culture and benefits, direct access to CFO
Call Harriet Harper: 03 9778504
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and really add value to a well-known brand? Look no further!
In this role you will prepare and help manage month-end and year-end cycles and provide key reporting and insights for the business. You will have excellent communication skills and use these to successfully partner with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- CA qualification (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years in similar role
- Experience with Board reporting and preparation for audit, forecasting/budgets, cost & variance reporting, etc.
- Ability to maintain and enhance financial compliance and controls
- People leadership - can create a positive, successful team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to be a team player
- Pride in your work and a positive attitude
If you are a strong problem solver and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes to streamline workflow and create more efficiency then we want to hear from you.
Please apply now below, or for a confidential discussion contact:
Harriet Harper - (03) 977 8504
I am always interested to speak with accounting professionals looking to make their next career move.