Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Salary: NZD 65000.00 -> 80000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Exciting PA opportunity in the heart of the City
Highly regarded New Zealand Business
Opportunity to create your own role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant. We are seeking someone who can hit the ground running in this position, with enthusiasm and a great attitude. The role will be a busy one, supporting two Partners, with support to the wider team where necessary. The role incorporates a range of PA duties where you can really add value within the company and for the people you are supporting on a daily basis.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email Management
- Organising presentations for meetings
- Assisting with client events and meetings
- Reporting, proposals and document creation
- Travel booking and arrangement
- General admin support where required
- 3 years+ of PA or EA experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in dealing with senior employees and the ability to communicate with ease
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Highly organised and can multi task
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Someone who is flexible and happy to assist where needed
The experience and attributes we are seeking include:
The office is fast paced, hard working and boasts a positive, success driven team culture. A great mix of personalities who are supportive and all working towards a common goal.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a large, highly reputable company, where you can utilise your Personal Assistant skills, please submit your application, in strict confidence, online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.