Auckland Inner, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 23/03/2017
Salary: 26.00 -> 26.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Mt Eden Location
Immediate start - ongoing temp role
$26+ p/h depending on experience + Holiday pay
Based in Mt Eden, this organisation is within the public sector and supports educational resources through out NZ at all levels.
This role is within their northern team who specialise in building, infrastructure and facilities for their clients.
This role is varied and will see you be the central support administrator for ongoing and new projects and programs for the team.
- Creating, updating and monitoring programme schedules
- Creating and formatting documentation
- Finance administration in relation to budgets, funding and expenditure
- Reporting and contract generation
- Be the central liaison point between suppliers, clients and project managers
This role has an immediate start and will be an ongoing temp role at this stage to supporting ongoing programmes and new initiatives
You will be an administration superstar who is able to juggle priorities, manage expectations from all parties and ensure all administration tasks are completed.
- Previous project and programme administration experience
- Experience within the education and/or building industry would be a bonus
- Advanced word and excel skills
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
Like to know more?