Wellington Central, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 15/03/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Large government agency
6 month contract
Delivery focused organisation
Our government client are going through a busy period and are in urgent need of an infrastructure PM to start immediately. It is highly important you have a contracting background and be available immediately.
You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills with excellent budget and time management skills that has the ability to oversee quality control throughout the entire project life cycle.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strong history of project delivery.
- Leadership skills to build, motivate and maintain high performing teams
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills across both technology and business
- Comfortable managing and mitigating risk
- Broad technical understanding.
If you want to join an organisation that will give you career progression and the chance to work on exciting projects that will affect the everyday lives of New Zealanders then I would encourage you to apply.
For a confidential discussion please contact Chris Gibbons on 04 917 9273 or apply direcly through the link to be considered for this position