Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Well Established, Successful Brand
Professional & Friendly team
Our client, a highly respected Property Management company is seeking a dedicated Receptionist to join the team.
While this role is based on the frontline, it does include general property management related administration duties to support the Sales Team and Property Managers.
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Answering email and phone enquiries
- Registering clients for viewings
- Updating the advertising for the Property Management website
- Collation of weekly Open Homes for the Sales Division
- Daily banking & receipting payments
- Opening of daily mail
- Experience working in a prior reception role, ideally within a corporate office environment
- High levels of professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to make your mark as part of the team
- Fantastic office environment
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm on a full time permanent basis.
To excel in this role, you will have:
In exchange, you can expect:
If this sounds like you, please apply online. Alternatively call Sarah at Hudson on 03 977 8580 for a confidential conversation.