Recruitment and HR Administrator
Auckland Inner, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 22/03/2017
Salary: 25.00 -> 26.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Early april start until approx. end of July
$26 p/h + Holiday Pay
North Shore Location - skip the CBD traffic
Based on the north shore close to Albany, this organisation is a NZ brand that supports a range of sporting initiatives both nationally and globally.
They are looking for a switched on and experience administrator to support their busy HR team
In this role you will be supporting with and coordinating a range of HR and recruitment duties including:
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Snaphire management and interview coordination
- Reference and compliance checking
- Onboarding and contract generation for new hires
- Departure documentation and coordination
- Updating and producing HR documentation and letters
- Managing the templates for the HR team
- Filing, documentation creation and coordination
- Health and safety administration
This role is starting early april and will be until approx. end of July at this stage.
As above, this role is varied and will see you be the glue for this driven HR team, so previous experience within an HR or recruitment administration role is essential to ensure you can hit the ground running!
You will be self motivated, energetic and have a natural knack at building rapport with internal stakeholders and candidates.
- HR/Recruitment experience
- Administration and systems savvy
- Upbeat, energetic and personable attitude
- Available immediately
Please apply today to be considered for this great role!