Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 20/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Join the best team of recruitment consultants in Auckland
Your choice of career path AND you determine the speed of advancement
Transparent uncapped bonus program puts you in command of your income
Recruitment is not for the faint hearted. As a professional services industry, we sell time and expertise - the end product of our service can change lives and transform businesses. Recruitment can often be confused as an entry point to a career in Human Resources, the two industries are very different but share some similarities.
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. We find them, understand them, connect them and help them grow. As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company, we are now seeking a sales driven, inquisitive Recruitment Consultant to join our experienced Auckland based team.
Become the best Recruitment Consultant you can be at a firm that will never stop investing in your career or rewarding you for your efforts.
About the role:
- A highly competitive base salary, uncapped commissions that are above our peer group and a range of generous employee benefits
- Varied, exciting role working with blue-chip clients, including NZX listed companies, Government organisations and SME's
- Transparent career paths, clear promotion targets and bonus structure
- Comprehensive training, tools and resources
- A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers
- Global business: opportunities for international mobility in the future
- A high impact sales professional, you have experience in recruitment or strong background in Sales and Business Development
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients
- No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
- You will have the ability to gather and assimilate information quickly and generate workable solutions for your clients
- Strong time management is critical as you will manage competing priorities, responsibilities and deadlines
If you can picture yourself in a rewarding and challenging role, we want to hear from you. At Hudson, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you want to take charge of it and realise your potential, please contact Jenny Groom, Managing Consultant, Risk & Compliance on + 64 9 977 9908 today to have a confidential discussion about how we can help you reach your potential as a valued part of the Hudson Auckland Team.