Senior Leadership Opportunity
Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 27/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Technical / Engineering Environment
Operational & Strategic Leadership
About the Company
Firmly established and successful our client is well known throughout New Zealand as a provider of a diverse range of products and services to an equally varied customer based. Leaders in their market they are looking for a Manager to make a difference and drive operations and performance to the next level. You will lead from the front and make a valuable contribution as part of the senior leadership team.
Skills and Experience Required
- A General, Business Unit or Operations Manager with engineering and/or construction experience
- The ability to provide operational and strategic leadership across a range of disciplines
- Customer focused - you can build effective relationships, manage expectations and deliver outstanding results on time and within budget
- You are results oriented and commercially astute, with the ability to not only manage budgets but also develop strategies for managing risk, maximising opportunities and driving sustainable change
- A proven leader you are adept at motivating and influencing multi-disciplined teams
- Senior leadership role responsible for ensuring business performance within a successful national provider
- To deliver projects that will positively impact the lives of New Zealanders
- Stability - this role is permanent, demand for company services is high and opportunities for development and progression are available
If you are looking to be part of a business where people are one of their greatest assets and skills and expertise is valued we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Katie Stewart in the Hudson Christchurch office on 03 977 8596 for a confidential discussion. Apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref. No. 9G/09513 in the subject line.