Solutions Architect (Mobile) - 12 Month FTC
Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Salary: 140000.00 -> 150000.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Are you an experienced Mobility Solutions Architect looking for your next challenging assignment?
We're looking for a capable and collaborative individual to help guide delivery of Mobile Products developed for a high demand application.
The position will jointly work within and contribute improvements to an existing mobile architecture framework, working closely with Product Owner/Development Manager to provide mobile solutions and enhancements. As a senior Technical resource, you will be a digital/mobile expert and provide thought leadership in this area.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate proven commercial experience as a Solutions Architect as well as practical experience in the digital/mobile space.
The technical bit:
- C#.NET using RESTful services and Azure platform tools (or equivalent)
- Cross-platform mobile (Android, iOS and Microsoft) using Xamarin, mono or core (primarily C# .NET) or simila
- Visual Studio 2015 in with Visual Studio Online
- Visual source control platforms (i.e. GIT, Visual Studio Online)
- Mobile UI/UX design
- Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi direct, IoT device interaction
- Azure service bus (queues, topics or relays)
- Back office Integration projects (e.g. WCF, REST, SOAP) and/or ESRI ArcGIS mapping platform or API's
- SQL Server 2014 or higher databases
- Azure PaaS administration (i.e. creating, deploying, monitoring App Services components)
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Matthew Templar on 04 917 9278 or apply now.