Technical Lead - Information Systems
Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Posted on: 21/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Developer wanting a change?
Be part of a highly skilled team
Supportive workplace with work/life balance
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity to join their team as a Technical Lead
- Information Systems where you will be interactive, a strong communicator, provide technical leadership and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and seeking solutions. You may be an ex-Developer wanting a new challenge or experienced in a previous Applications Support Role.
- Customer support activities
- Providing Technical Leadership
- Researching queries and escalations
- Working to enable existing systems to integrate better
- System improvements
- Modifying reports
- Liaising and managing external providers
- Using your development skills of either coding or understanding code
- Stakeholder Management
- Technology and Digital at Hudson on 03 977 8567 quoting the job title
Your duties will include:
You will be working on systems using Java, GUI, SQL Server, ASP.Net, MS Access so exposure to any of these is preferred. You will join a supportive team with a good work/life balance that focus on self development and training of their staff.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
We look forward to discussing your application and how we can assist you in your next career move.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Abbe King, Manager