Audit Mananger - Banking Application
Posted on: 24/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
My client is looking for a highly motivated audit manager to spearhead audit engagements in the FCC technology space within banking applications
My client is looking for a highly motivated audit manager to spearhead audit engagements within the financial crime compliance technology space in banking applications.
You will proactively utilise the risk assessment process and stakeholder engagement to help Head of Audit (HoA) in establishing an anticipatory audit plan. You will be required to ensure that all phases of the audit cycle are consistently completed in line with the requirements of GIA methodology. You should be comfortable with leading an audit team to ensure high quality work is produced during the fieldwork stage of an audit within the banking applications. You are also to ensure that all audit fieldwork are tracked through to completion in accordance with methodology requirements.
The Successful Candidate:
* An experienced career auditor (internal or external) or a business person with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in audit, compliance, governance, risk or in a related business environment
* Background in technology internal auditing within international financial service organizations
* Financial Crime Compliance experience obtained through audit work or through roles held within 1st and 2nd line of defence.
* Professional audit or compliance certification preferred but not essential
* Ability to exercise good judgement and objectivity
* Minimal travelling of about 10-20%