Automation Practice Manager
Posted on: 17/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a Automation Practice Manager.
* Engages with testing and development teams across the bank.
* Effectively manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations while maintaining quality and delivery
* Engages with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
* Evaluates and implements new technologies personally, in line with bank strategy.
* Documents and publishes standards and procedures.
* Keeps current with new practice and technical developments for potential use as solutions to requirements
* Hands-on software development capability for framework creation and extension
* Potentially lead and mentor a small team of Engineers
* Works with security and compliance teams to ensure solutions conform to bank and industry standards.
* Drives high quality engineering solutions for the bank's business needs
* Provides consultancy and advisory services to the business, systems development and QA for Automated Testing.
* Identifies and recommends new technology or practices that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost
* Undertakes continuous improvement for the practice and domain internally and within federated teams.
* May be expected to build and lead up to 3 to 5 Engineers, yet still be capable of performing hands-on Test Management as required.
* Solid track record of software delivery, solution design and stakeholder management.
* Strong knowledge of DevOps and Agile delivery practices.
* Background in various disciplines is essential, such as test automation, planning, strategy, authoring, execution, with a significant period of time inside a testing team
* The ability to articulate use cases, document requirements, and provide management summary information for proof of concepts and evaluation.
* Solid understanding of the role and value of Agile, DevOps, software QA/Testing
The ideal candidate should have a passion for quality delivery, Agile and automation in all its dimensions and possess a solid track record of software delivery, solution design and stakeholder management. You should have 10 or more years working experience in the related testing life-cycles, execution and implementation.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG120511. Your interest will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Reg. #: R1442448