Business Controller position
Posted on: 20/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
A leading FMCG business is in process to hire a Business Controller position covering 14 countries
* An established consuymer business
* Strong commercial responsibility and business partnering
* Managing a P&L size in excess of 1.5Bn$
Our client is globally recognised as one of the top FMCG companies in the world, they have a diversified business covering. They have an excellent consumer base, innovative products and strong leadership team poised to take a leadership position in the market. Their regional HQ is based in Singapore covering 14 countries and are looking to hire a APAC Business Controller.
Reporting to the APAC CFO you would be managing a team of 2 people based in Singapore:
* Determines financial status by comparing and analysing plans and forecasts with actual results.
* Partner with the county GM's in driving profitability for the region
* Improves financial status by analysing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
* Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
* Budgetary and fiscal data received from subsidiaries and present to management including financial impact statements.
* Creation of transparency in terms of operating result, costs, finance and strategy in regional companies
* Coordinate the communication between Headquarter and subsidiaries in Asia Pacific
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree in Finance/Accountancy with at least 13 years work experience working within the FMCG, pharmaceutical, logistics or services in a regional role . You have the ability to work as a business partner with cross functional teams, drive strategic initiatives and have strong analytical abilities. You are confident, have the ability to articulate your thoughts to senior level stakeholders and influence decision making. You have really strong communication skills and abilities to drive the business.
Dennis Samuel David
Reg. #: R1437457
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590