Posted on: 21/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
Appealing opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 company in the healthcare and lifesciences industry.
A Fortune 500 company in the healthcare and lifescience industry, which has a turnover in excess of $7 billion. They have a strong brand and are looking to expand their business in the Asia Pacific Region. They are now looking for a high calibre and energetic Business Controller to to join the team based in Singapore.
You will be responsible reporting to the CFO and be managing a team of 3 in the region. Your responsibilities include:
* Reviewing current and past financial data and performance
* Reviewing reports and projections based on this analysis
* Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
* Exploring investment opportunities
* Establishing and evaluating profit plans
* Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
* Drive the Asia Pacific strategy with exposure to all aspects of the business to implement cost reduction initiatives
* Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
* You should possess a degree in Accountancy with CPA/ACCA and at least 8 years of finance experience in multinationals
* You should have strong experience evaluating business processes, driving and implementing strategic changes
* You should be a self starter with good communication and project management skills
* You should be open to international relocation opportunities in the future
* International Growth Opportunities
* Recognised as having a great employee culture
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, SG105704. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590