Business Development Manager, Leading IT Company
Posted on: 6/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Well established global financial technology provider looking for a Business Development Manager based in Singapore.
Business Development Manager, Leading Financial Technology Company
Our client is a well established global technology provider which has a strong international presence across the globe. This company offers a wide portfolio of innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
This company is looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be based in the Singapore office. As an employee within this organisation, you will have ample learning and development opportunities, as well exposure to a fast paced, dynamic and culturally diverse work environment.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
* Bringing in new client relationships while building on existing relationships accounts
* Monitoring sales pipeline and partnerships
* Achieve / exceed sales quota targets
* Coordinating and liaising with various stakeholders including C suite level to define and present solutions
* Create value to support the client's objectives and serving as a trusted advisor
* Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value
* Monitor public information for the company and its competitors to remain updated on latest industry trends
* Develop and implement comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities
In order to qualify for this position, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
* Min 10 years relevant sales experience in the IT industry
* Strong understanding and relevant experience in selling to financial markets
* Proven sales track record in selling complex business software/IT solutions
* Past experience in leading a team is preferable
* Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
* Team player who can work independently within established guidelines and procedures
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking on the available link, alternatively you can contact Nikita Varman on email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Registration #: R1656779